March 9, 2022 • Anna Griffin
Welcome to this week’s Win It Wednesday! We are finding treasures in the warehouse that we think you will enjoy, and gifting them to you each week!
Our Empress winner this week is Rosie Pacheco. Congratulations to our National Craft Month winner. We hope that this wonderful machine helps you to craft and create beautiful things for years to come!
Below you will see the 20 winners from last week who have won one of the With Love Card Sets and coordinating inserts! We hope that our winners enjoy making cards with all of the pretty patterns included in the With Love Cards and Envelopes. The pinks, blues, floral and bordered cards in these sets are great for all- occasion card making!
If you see your first and last name below, please email your name, shipping address and what you have won to claim your prize within 5 days to email@example.com. We will ship your prize promptly; thank you for your patience!
|Mary Vona||Barbara-Joan LoMonaco-Carey||Liz Dawn Beamer||Lucille Ranoia|
|Carrie Lintz Edwards||Fae Jordan||Sandra Mrv||Freda Johnson|
|Myrtis Jackson||Julie Merdian Moultine||Joni Ritter Underwood||Dawn Piepenburg|
|Rachel Burkett||Judy Heisey Cowles||Kerry Drout||cynthiascraftycorner|
|Emily Greenlee||Jamie Webb||Mary Heilner||kristinmorganthompson|
This week our prizes include the Vignette Embellishments, Inspirational Expressions and different sets of border stickers! You will love making cards and scrapbook pages with all of these amazing crafting elements! All you have to do to win is comment anywhere you see Win It Wednesday on our social media channels. Keep telling us what your favorite part of #NationalCraftMonth is! We will have 21 lucky winners and prizes this week! Please note: all giveaways are US only.
Today’s National Craft Month prize is the wonderful Empress Mini Machine! We will have 20 winners plus 1 Empress Mini winner.
Head over to our Facebook page, we are celebrating #NationalCraftMonth in a big way!
- March 1-6 The week’s focus is gratitude! Show us a photo of your gratitude project, tag the person that is receiving your card and tell us why you are grateful for them.
- March 7- 13 Share photos and stories of small ways you can be generous this week. Whether you are generous with your time, crafts and efforts. We would love to see how you use crafting to pay it forward to your tribe and community.
- March 14- 20 Friendship is so important and vital in our everyday lives! Show us a project that you have made for a friend, tag them in the comments and let us know one thing that makes your friend so special to you.
- March 21- 27 Show us how you honor memories through scrapbooking!
- March 28- 31 Our last week of National Craft Month is a Creativity Challenge! We want you to make and share a project that pushes your creativity to new limits. Maybe it’s making your first 3D project or using colors or themes out of your comfort zone. Share what you come up with in our Facebook comments!
We know that creativity is an important to everyone in our community. It is amazing to see what you make, and how you reach out to others through craft! Add your email to sign up for blog notifications to the right of this blog post! We want you to know all of the things we have planned this year. Join us here next Wednesday where will announce all of our 20 winners and 1 Empress Mini winner. Best of luck to you!
Bye for now,