March 2, 2022 • Anna Griffin
Welcome to this week’s Win It Wednesday! We are finding treasures in the warehouse that we think you will enjoy, and you are the lucky recipients! Below you will see the 20 winners from last week who have won a mystery die set! If you see your first and last name below, please email your name, shipping address and what you have won to claim your prize within 5 days to email@example.com. We will ship your prize promptly; thank you for your patience!
|Char Hartzler||LaQuieta Gibson||Margie Fulcher||Charlene Gray|
|Sally O Emerson||Marisol Plantenys||Trish Fehan||Kathleen Czarnecki|
|Rose E Rader||Patricia Powell||Ramona Conner||pamelajane108|
|Barbara Serna||Carlethia McCollum||Doris Kupetz||cardmakermillie56|
|Violet S Ross||Elizabeth Maldonado||Marion S Goodwin||yvninkz|
Have fun making cards, scrapbook pages and all kinds of paper projects with our dies. Making diecuts is the perfect way to add texture and dimension to anything that you are creating!
This week our prize is a set of our With Love Cards and Envelopes (5 x 7, square and slimline) plus matching sentiment inserts where available! Each set has such pretty patterns and coordinating inserts that say just the right message for all of your cardmaking occasions! All you have to do is comment anywhere you see Win It Wednesday on our social media channels for your chance to win. We want to know what your favorite part of #NationalCraftMonth is! We will have 20 lucky winners and prizes this week! Please note: all giveaways are US only.
But wait, there’s more! In honor of National Craft Month we are also giving one lucky winner an Empress Machine! So there will be 20 winners for the With Love Cards and Envelopes and 1 Empress winner.
Also, on our Facebook page, we are celebrating #NationalCraftMonth in a big way.
- March 1-6 The week’s focus is gratitude! Show us a photo of your gratitude project, tag the person that is receiving your card and tell us why you are grateful for them.
- March 7- 13 Share photos and stories of small ways you can be generous this week. Whether you are generous with your time, crafts and efforts. We would love to see how you use crafting to pay it forward to your tribe and community.
- March 14- 20 Friendship is so important and vital in our everyday lives! Show us a project that you have made for a friend, tag them in the comments and let us know one thing that makes your friend so special to you.
- March 21- 27 Show us how you honor memories through scrapbooking!
- March 28- 31 Our last week of National Craft Month is a Creativity Challenge! We want you to make and share a project that pushes your creativity to new limits. Maybe it’s making your first 3D project or using colors or themes out of your comfort zone. Share what you come up with in our Facebook comments!
We know that creativity is an important part of your life, and this community inspires us like no other. We can’t wait to see and share what you create! Add your email to sign up for blog notifications to the right of this blog post! We want you to know all of the things we have planned this year. Join us here next Wednesday where will announce all of our 20 winners and 1 Empress winner. Good luck, everyone!