March 23, 2022 • Anna Griffin
It’s time to Win It Wednesday! Spring cleaning is under way, and we have found some incredible crafting items in the warehouse that need a new home.
Our Finishing School Craft Box winners this week are: Carli Pascale for the Impression Dies Craft Box, Cynthia Hengst for the Wildflower Garden and Paula McBride for the Heirloom Lace. We know that you will have a wonderful time creating the 3 projects included in our video content, and making unique cards with the card kit.
Below are the 20 winners from last week’s embellishment giveaway! Enjoy all of the beautiful embellishments and old-world ephemera headed your way!
|Della Ann||Francesca Williams||Betty Baker||Peggy Stachurski|
|Sharyn Kelly||Patricia B Ladd||Sally Bartlett||nativeugrrl|
|Robin Coots||Wanda Fackler||Amy Crane||voth4m|
|Linda Talso||Kim Ramirez||anneb877||Elease Williams|
|Debra Colodin||Sandy Goldstein||Bev Crear||Roxanne Boggiano|
If you see your first and last name above, please email your name, shipping address and what you have won to claim your prize within 5 days to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ship your prize promptly; thank you for your patience!
This week our prizes include the Trelliage Diecuts, All About Him and All About Her Diecuts! You will love making cards and scrapbook pages with these punch-able embellishments! All you have to do to win is comment anywhere you see Win It Wednesday on our social media channels. Keep telling us what your favorite part of #NationalCraftMonth is! We will have 21 lucky winners and prizes this week! Please note: all giveaways are US only.
Today’s National Craft Month prize is a year’s subscription to Finishing School! We will have 20 embellishment winners plus 1 annual Finishing School winner.
Head over to our Facebook page, to celebrate #NationalCraftMonth in a special way!
- March 1-6 The week’s focus is gratitude! Show us a photo of your gratitude project, tag the person that is receiving your card and tell us why you are grateful for them.
- March 7- 13 Share photos and stories of small ways you can be generous this week. Whether you are generous with your time, crafts and efforts. We would love to see how you use crafting to pay it forward to your tribe and community.
- March 14- 20 Friendship is so important and vital in our everyday lives! Show us a project that you have made for a friend, tag them in the comments and let us know one thing that makes your friend so special to you.
- March 21- 27 Show us how you honor memories through scrapbooking!
- March 28- 31 Our last week of National Craft Month is a Creativity Challenge! We want you to make and share a project that pushes your creativity to new limits. Maybe it’s making your first 3D project or using colors or themes out of your comfort zone. Share what you come up with in our Facebook comments!
Nothing brings us more joy than to see how crafting touches your life and those around you! Connecting with others through the art of craft is something we have in common! Be sure to sign up for our blog notifications to the right of this post to stay up to date about our events, products and more! What will we give away next? Find out next Wednesday, along with our winners! Good luck!