March 16, 2022 • Anna Griffin
Are you ready to Win It Wednesday? We are some of our favorite crafting items in the warehouse that we know you will love, and giving them to you weekly!
Our Empress Mini winner this week is Jennifer Chan. We hope that you enjoy your amazing new machine. It truly is a little work horse, and will provide you with hours of expert cutting and embossing.
Below are the 20 winners from last week’s Border Stickers, Inspirational Expressions and Vignette Embellishments giveaway! Have fun making cards and scrapbook pages with these wonderful diecuts, borders, stamps and more. These items will add gorgeous elements to your spring, summer, fall and holiday paper crafting!
If you see your first and last name below, please email your name, shipping address and what you have won to claim your prize within 5 days to email@example.com. We will ship your prize promptly; thank you for your patience!
|Debra Beck Sherman||Kathy Borst||Irene Pal||Kelly Licina|
|Chere Hitt Stegall||Nicole Bernabo Lopez||Julie Milliron||Penelope Morris|
|Linda Carruthers||Nicole Craig||Ginger Suttle||Virginia Zumhagen|
|Cynthia Sanford||Janice Nagle||PJ Dong||Laurie Foster|
|Stephanie McKnight||Marielle A Houle||Ronni Eloff||Claudia Donaho|
This week our prizes include the Bird and Butterflies. Pocket Embellishment and Vintage Garden Diecuts! You will love making cards and scrapbook pages with these punch-able embellishments! All you have to do to win is comment anywhere you see Win It Wednesday on our social media channels. Keep telling us what your favorite part of #NationalCraftMonth is! We will have 21 lucky winners and prizes this week! Please note: all giveaways are US only.
Today’s National Craft Month prize is our Finishing School Craft Boxes! We will have 20 embellishment winners plus 3 Finishing School Craft Boxes winners.
Head over to our Facebook page, to celebrate #NationalCraftMonth in a special way!
- March 1-6 The week’s focus is gratitude! Show us a photo of your gratitude project, tag the person that is receiving your card and tell us why you are grateful for them.
- March 7- 13 Share photos and stories of small ways you can be generous this week. Whether you are generous with your time, crafts and efforts. We would love to see how you use crafting to pay it forward to your tribe and community.
- March 14- 20 Friendship is so important and vital in our everyday lives! Show us a project that you have made for a friend, tag them in the comments and let us know one thing that makes your friend so special to you.
- March 21- 27 Show us how you honor memories through scrapbooking!
- March 28- 31 Our last week of National Craft Month is a Creativity Challenge! We want you to make and share a project that pushes your creativity to new limits. Maybe it’s making your first 3D project or using colors or themes out of your comfort zone. Share what you come up with in our Facebook comments!
Creativity is one of the things that bonds us all together. We love to see and share what you make, and how you connect with others through crafting! Be sure to sign up for our blog notifications to the right of this post to stay in the know regardings our events, products and more! Meet us here next Wednesday to find out our 20 winners and 3 Finishing School Craft Boxes. Best of luck to you!