July 14, 2017 • Anna Griffin
It’s been quite the week! We want to thank you for all the love and enthusiasm you have shared for our products. We saw the most participation ever across our social media channels, so thank you for all of your comments. Many thanks to our Skype callers, testimonial callers and everyone who watched us on HSN July 11th.
Mark your calendars for August 16th, September 18th and October 3rd for our monthly shows on HSN. That’s exciting, right? You can check back here every Monday and Friday to see what’s new and what will return on Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting!
I will leave you with just a little more crafting eye candy of our newest items from this week’s shows before giving you the latest installment of our DIY Series.
Today, let’s get out your Card Front Dies from and create a beautiful ombre colored card that is beautiful in the making!
ENCHANTING BIRD CARD
You can use our Card Front Dies to create a beautiful multi-layered card that stands out from all the rest! – Anna
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Card Front Cutting Dies – 542-362 – Bird Die
- Anna Griffin® Gold Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 – 522-138
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Magnetic Mat 2-pack – 528-936
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One with Multipurpose Craft Tips & Bag – 457-852 – Piercing Stylus Tip
- Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set – 442-864 – Craft Knife, Cutting Mat & Ruler
- Anna Griffin® Ivory Cards & Envelopes – 505-052 – 1, 5”x7” Folded Card
- 1, 12” x 12” Pink Ombré Cardstock Cut to 1, 5” x 7” Cardstock Layer
- 1, 12” x 12” Yellow Ombré Cardstock, Cut to 1, 5” x 7” Cardstock Layer
- Anna Griffin® So Smitten Cardmaking Kit – 457-834 – 1, 3.5” x 5.5” Pink Border Layer
- Anna Griffin® Love & Easter Seasonal Layers – 522-279, Lavender Center Layer
- 1 Sentiment Embellishment
- 3 Floral Embellishments
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Foam Adhesive
- Adhere lavender cardstock layer to ivory card base with double sided adhesive.
- Place bird die face up and the yellow ombré cardstock piece (light edge at the top of the die) face down on the Cuttlebug machine, and die cut. The Tool ‘n One is helpful in the removal of the paper from the die.
- Die cut the pink ombré cardstock piece (darker edge at the top of the die). Cut out the pink bird foliage from the center of the die cut with the craft knife.
- Layer and stagger the yellow die cut over the pink bird foliage piece, and attach with double sided adhesive.
- Adhere yellow die cut piece to the card base with foam adhesive. Attach the pink border die cut on top of the yellow die cut with foam adhesive.
- Remove the center of the pink border layer with the craft knife and ruler.
- Adhere to card base with foam adhesive.
- Adhere flowers and sentiment with foam adhesive.
Have a lovely weekend and be sure to share your projects with us on our Facebook page this Sunday!