March 20, 2017 • Anna Griffin
Happy first day of Spring! In honor of this very special day, our 3rd Weekly Craft Wonder is a beautiful set of 54, 12″ floral border stickers. Pretty as a picture, this floral set is absolutely amazing! The blooms on these borders are breathtaking and so versatile!
These stickers are perfect for scrapbook pages and card making. Each design has a three dimensional version as well as a flat version. Each paper masterpiece features stunning hand painted florals and can be used on all of your craft projects.
The best part is that this special runs from today, March 20th through Monday, March 27th. It is only $20 for the stickers and that includes shipping in the contiguous U.S.! All you have to do is call us at 888-817-8170 or send us an email with your information at firstname.lastname@example.org. We wanted to share a few things regarding orders placed.
- If you are ordering through email, please include your phone number so that we can acquire your payment information.
- Please allow 48 hours for order confirmation.
- Please refrain from calling, leaving voicemails AND emailing your orders. This delays the process and causes duplicate orders.
- Discover credit cards and PayPal are not accepted.
- Please allow up to two weeks to receive your package(s).
Here are several projects to inspire you to create! Which is your favorite?
Also, today we are sharing how to create this beautiful Lovely Letterpress Hearts Birthday Card with step by step instructions. How do you like the tutorials we have been doing?
- Anna Griffin® Gold Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 522-138
- Anna Griffin® Ivory Cards & Envelopes 505-052 – 1, 5”x7” Folded Card
- Anna Griffin® 5”x7” Metallic Layers 395-630 – 1, 5”x7” Light Pink cut to 3.5”x7” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Pallet II 12”x12” Cardstock 505105 – 1, 12”x12” Fuchsia Cardstock Cut to 5”x7” Layer and 4”x6” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Pallet II 12”x12” Cardstock 505105 – 1, 12”x12” Medium Pink Cardstock Cut to 4.5”x6.5” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Pallet II 12”x12” Cardstock 505105 – 1, 12”x12” Light Pink Cardstock Cut to 3.75”x5.75” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Pallet 1, 12”x12” Cardstock 290940 – 1, 12”x12” Pink Striped Cardstock cut to 4.75”x6.75” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Love & Easter Dies 522-176 – Heart Die
- Anna Griffin® Love & Easter Embossing Folders 522-177 – Dainty Hearts
- 1, Sentiment Embellishment
- 2, Flower Stickers
- 2, Anna Griffin® Foil Flourishes Stickers
- Cupid Ink Pad
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Bows 430694 – Small Pink Bow
- Double-sided Adhesive (Tape Runner)
- Foam Adhesive
- Adhere 5”x7” fuchsia layer to the folded ivory card base with double-sided adhesive.
- Adhere pink striped layer to fuchsia layer with double-sided adhesive.
- Emboss the 4.5”x6.5” layer using the Dainty Hearts folder. Adhere to pink striped layer with double-sided adhesive.
4. Attach 4”x6” fuchsia layer to embossed layer with foam adhesive.
5. Ink the brayer with the Cupid ink pad.
6. Roll the brayer over the raised side of the Dainty Hearts Folder, applying ink evenly.
7. Place medium pink cardstock layer into Dainty Hearts Folder and run through Cuttlebug™ to transfer ink onto the paper. Adhere to card with double-sided adhesive.
8. Die cut and emboss two hearts from the light pink metallic layer with the heart die. Layer using foam adhesive.
9. Embellish with gold foil flourishes, flower stickers, sentiment and bow.
Now you have a beautiful card, perfect for a very happy birthday!
We are officially one week away from our product previews for our May 9th shows on HSN. Remember, we have officially moved to Monday with these special blog posts. Our weekly giveaways will still happen each Friday and all you have to do is comment to win.
Bye for now,