April 3, 2017 • Anna Griffin
First of all, thank you all so much for your active participation during National Craft Month! Reading through your posts and seeing your incredible projects made for a wonderful, creative month! Each of you continue to amaze and inspire us every day!
The 3rd Annual Anna Griffin | Create is sold out and we are looking forward to seeing all of you this November! There is a wait list in case we have tickets become available. Click here to be added to the wait list.
Don’t forget – we will be giving away 3 tickets to Create in October. These 3 lucky people will be chosen from a pool of our Blog winners each week from January-September. So comment below to win this weeks’ goodies and if you win, you will be automatically entered to win a trip to Create!
Welcome to week 2 of our Product Previews for our May 9th shows on HSN! We will be on at 1am, 11am, 5pm and 9pm! Oh what fun we will have together. We have lots of amazing new items for you, and of course we’re bringing back some favorites too! Let’s get started on today’s product preview!
Making their HSN debut are our new, 12″ Accordion Fold Embossing folders. This unique set of 4 folders create A2 size cards, and includes bow, paisley and balloon patterns! What’s great about these folders is that they emboss a pattern and the score lines for a perfect fold every time. The middle panel has a framed border that is designed to highlight your sentiment.
The first autoship of our Wishful Thinking Dies will only be available May 9th if you missed them in January! This set of dies contains everything you need for the season, and is aptly named Congratulatory Wishes! ‘Tis the season of graduations, and you’ll get dies that say grad, congratulations, graduation and so much more. Father’s Day dies are also included so that you can create a thoughtful card for a husband, son or other special man in your life!
One of our very favorite paper crafting collections, Charlotte, is back! Oh my goodness the amount that you get in this kit is truly breathtaking! In this collection you’ll receive 24 designer card stock sheets, 24 designer paper sheets, 10-piece floral sticker pack, 10-piece titles sticker pack, 25-pack of titles, tags and quotes with foil die-cuts embellishments and a 25-pack of floral and design die-cut embellishments. Wow! Many of these are accented with gorgeous gold foil and the prettiest little patterns you can think of! This set is perfect for creating all of those spring and summer cards for showers, birthdays and more. The small prints are just what the doctor ordered for creating scrapbook pages! You’re going to love the versatility of this kit!
Our set of 4 Impression Masks is back! We love the negative space they create that is great for highlighting a beautiful sentiment or stamped image. The shapes included in this set are circle, two different rectangles and a bubble shape. They come with two concentric embossing dies that coordinate perfectly and outline the shape!
Last but not least, craft along with Anna as she shows you how to inlay intricate die cuts with the Wishful Thinking Die Set. This is a very useful technique that adds dimension and an extra special touch to all of your craft projects!
- Anna Griffin® Gold Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 522-138
- Anna Griffin® Pretty Patterns Cards and Envelopes 442-892 – 1, 5”x7” Folded Card with Gold Border
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Palette II 12”x12” Cardstock 505105 – 1, 12”x12” Fuchsia Cardstock Cut to 3”x4-3/4” Layer and 1-1/4”x3”
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Palette II 12”x12” Cardstock 505105 – 1, 12”x12” White Glitter Cardstock Cut to 1-1/4”x3”
- Anna Griffin® Charlotte Paper Crafting Collection 489-141 – 1, 12”x12” Green Floral Cardstock Cut to 3-1/4”x5” Layer and 1, Flower Embellishment
- Anna Griffin® Wishful Thinking Dies & Folders Set 538-144 – Sister Die
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Rosettes 489-151 – Yellow Rosette
- 1, Anna Griffin® Foil Flourishes Sticker
- 1, Yellow Foil Butterfly
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Bows 430694 – Pink Bow
- Double-sided Adhesive (Tape Runner)
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape
- Foam Adhesive
1.Die cut white glitter paper with the Wishful Thinking Sister die.
2. Die cut fuchsia cardstock layer on the lower right corner, with the Sister die. Keep small fuchsia die cut pieces together. Do not discard.
3. Place a 1”x3” piece of double-sided adhesive tape on the lower right side of the green floral cardstock, about ½” from the bottom of the card. Remove the backing and center the fuchsia layer over the green floral layer. Be sure die cut is over the double-sided adhesive.
4. Inlay white glitter Sister die cut into the fuchsia Sister die cut layer.
5. Using a pair of tweezers place the small fuchsia pieces saved from step 2 into the empty spaces of the inlaid Sister die cut.
6. Attach to card base inside the center gold border using foam adhesive.
7. Adhere Foil Flourishes Sticker to the left side of the card with foam adhesive. Elevate the right side with foam adhesive.
8. Attach floral embellishment sticker to left side of card.
9. Adhere rosette below flower and attach butterfly to right side of rosette.
Are you interested in winning these items? Be sure to tell us your favorite item from this week’s preview by commenting below and we will draw a winner at random on Friday.
Bye for now,