May 5, 2017 • Anna Griffin
Today we have our last winner for our upcoming HSN shows on May 9th! Who is it you ask? We had over 1495 comments about the Shaker Card Making Kit, Confetti Dies and Sentiment Stamps with Dies. You’re the lucky winner, Lou Marks. Congratulations! We know that you will enjoy creating with these incredible new products! You are going to put a smile on so many people’s faces! Our hours for Craft Day are 1am, 11am, Facebook Live on HSN’s Facebook page at 12:15, 5pm and the finale at 9pm. We’re going to have the best time, and we can’t wait!
Let’s take one last look at our last round of May 9th’s items!
Our Shaker Card Kit is brand new for May 9th! With this kit, you’ll be able to make shaker cards effortlessly! We have the cut cards, sequin filled acetate pouches, die cuts, embellishments, sentiments and even the envelopes! All you need to do is add your own adhesive and presto — you have a celebration in a card!
You asked, and we listened! We have created dies that perfectly pair with our stamps and now we have our Sentiment Stamps and with Dies! Use the 8 Dies to create concentric, layered sentiments in any color ink your heart desires! There are 26 greeting options from On Your Wedding Day to With Sympathy. You’re going to love what you can make with this set.
Our set of 3 Confetti Dies make confetti for your very own shaker cards and decorations for your next party. Shake it up everyone!
It’s Friday and it is DIY day! We have sold over 45,000 flip card dies, flip card kits and Cricut cartridges to date. You know that our flip cards are the absolute best and with the Cricut Explore Air 2, you can let the machine do all of the hard work for you. The project URL is below and if you own our Anna’s Fantastic Flips Cartridge for Cricut, all you have to do is click the link to make the card.
Project URL: https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/58030794
NOTE: You must be signed in to your cricut.com account and own the Anna’s Fantastic Flips Digital Cartridge for the link to work.
- Cricut Explore Air2® Machine
- Cricut Design Space® Software
- Anna Griffin® Anna’s Fantastic Flip Cards Digital Cartridge & Bonus Content – Circle Flip Card, 2, Print & Cut Floral Embellishments, Butterfly Embellishment, Sentiment
- Cricut® 12×12” Standard Grip Mat
- Cricut® Tools Scoring Stylus
- Cricut Tools 5-piece Basic Set 489-350 – Weeding Tool
- Cricut Explore® Black Pen
- 2, 12” x 12” Double Sided Purple & Ivory Patterned Cardstock
- 2, 12” x 12” Double Sided Lavender & Light Lavender Cardstock
- 1, 8.5” x 11” Ivory Cardstock
- Sentiment Embellishment
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Foam Adhesive
- If you haven’t already done so, click this link: https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/58030794
- If you want to start building the card from scratch, follow the instructions below to use our Fantastic Flips content.
This project makes one Flip card that measures 5” x 7” with an accompanying envelope.
Size card and envelope at the same time, increasing the height to 11.85. Since the envelope is in 2 pieces, you will be able to cut the project on a regular 12″ mat.
- Print then cut, cut and draw
In Design Space®, print then cut, draw, score and cut images from card stock.
Follow the directions on Cricut Design Space to cut and draw the materials.
Weed the cutout images with the weeding tool.
- Adhere the embellishments to the card with foam adhesive. Assemble the envelope with double sided adhesive.
That is beautiful in the making Cricut style!
Of course I am thinking of all of you as we prepare for HSN this weekend. On Monday, we will be posting your shopping list for all of the items in our shows on Tuesday. Until then, we are counting down the last few days until Craft Day.
Have a lovely weekend!