June 23, 2017 • Anna Griffin
What a great week it has been! On Monday we brought you 4 brand new items for craft day on HSN July 11th. Each one is perfect for summer crafting. Two weeks from tomorrow is our big day! We will be kicking off at midnight, then our hours are 11am, 12pm, 4pm, 7pm and some of the 8pm hour. Are you all as excited to get to crafting as we are? You know we save the best for last so be sure to tune into our next few posts!
We had an amazing amount of comments and product love this week! Over 1465 of you commented to win all 4 items, and Nicole Craig they are coming to you! Look out for the shipment soon.
Who wants a few more looks at project inspiration? We’ve got it all below!
Our Tutti Frutti Stamps and Dies are on trend and en vogue this summer! Orange you so excited for this set of 21 stamps and 7 dies? Create lemons, limes, berries, grapes and more, then send someone a sweet treat in the form of an amazing card or scrapbook page.
To go along with our Tutti Fruitti Stamps and Dies, we have the juiciest Colorbox inks! Create summer ripe fruit colors with our rich red, deep purples, and bright citrus colors.
Build dimensional flowers that wow with our set of 3D Flower Cut and Emboss Dies. You will have friends and family amazed by your craftiness! This set is perfect for adding to a gift, project or even party decorations!
Our beloved Instant Scrapbook is back! This fan favorite, almost finished album only requires 30 of your favorite photos, and your own personal touches to make it come to life. You’ll get 20 pre-made 12 x 12 pages, 20 titles, plus alphabet letters to create with.
Today’s how to is so beautiful; you’re going to love it! Get out your Card Front Dies set and let’s create! You can still purchase these on HSN.com if you don’t have them! Click here to shop.
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Card Front Cutting Dies – 542-362 – Floral Die
- Anna Griffin® Gold Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 – 522-138 – 6” x 8” Rubber Embossing Mat
- Anna Griffin® Cuttlebug™ Magnetic Mat 2-pack – 528-936
- Anna Griffin® Tool ‘n One with Multipurpose Craft Tips & Bag – 457-852 – Piercing Stylus Tip
- Anna Griffin® Craft Essential Tool Set – 442-864 – Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
- Anna Griffin® Ivory Cards & Envelopes – 505-052 – 1, 5”x7” Folded Card
- 1, 5” x 7” Purple Cardstock Layer
- 1, 5” x 7” Ivory Metallic Cardstock Layer
- 1, 5” x 7” Gold Metallic Layer
- 1, 5” x 7” Pink Metallic Layer
- 1, 5” x 5” Peach Cardstock Layer
- 1, 5” x 7” Teal Vellum Layer
- 1 Sentiment Embellishment
- 3 Floral Embellishments
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Foam Adhesive
- Adhere purple cardstock to ivory card base with double sided adhesive.
- Place floral die face up and the gold cardstock face down on the Cuttlebug machine, and die cut and emboss. The Tool ‘n One is helpful in the removal of the paper from the die.
- Die cut the pink cardstock with the floral die. Set aside the floral die cut portion for another project. Set aside the border and 2 corner pieces.
- Die cut the ivory metallic cardstock with the floral die. Trim the top right floral corner piece, bottom left floral corner piece, and one of the large flowers from the edge of the die cut with the craft knife. Cut out both sets of small flowers.
- Adhere pink border to purple card base with double sided adhesive. Inlay the gold die cut with double sided adhesive. Inlay the two pink corner pieces with double sided adhesive.
- Attach the ivory floral die cut pieces on top of the corresponding gold die cut pieces with foam adhesive.
- Die cut and cut out flowers with craft knife. Adhere to card as shown.
- Adhere sentiment and floral embellishments with foam adhesive.
Now that’s a card that is beautiful in the making! We will see you Monday for more previews, inspiration, giveaways and fun!