March 10, 2017 • Anna Griffin
The 24 hour craft Event on HSN Wednesday was a huge success! We had so much fun getting to craft with you and demonstrate all of our new products. Mark your calendars for March 14th at 5am and 5pm because we will be back on HSN in 4 short days!
Today we are continuing our series of how to videos in celebration of National Craft Month. Get out your Wishful Thinking Cutting Dies everyone, it is time to make a special birthday card! The best part about our Wishful Thinking die set is that you can customize a card specific to your needs! Where else can you find a “Happy Mother’s Day to my Sister” card? The endless combination of words and dates make crafting with this set so much fun.
Let’s get crafting!
- Anna Griffin® Gold Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 522-138
- Anna Griffin® 12”x12” Boxing Day Cardstock – 1, 12”x12” Cut to 7”x10”, Folded Card
- Anna Griffin® Lovely Layers 5″ x 7″ Cardstock Kit 354-744 – 1, Green Floral 5”x7” Cardstock Cut to 1.25”x6.75” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Lovely Layers 5″ x 7″ Cardstock Kit 354-744 – 1, Blue Floral 5”x7” Cardstock Cut to 1.25”x4.5 Layer
- Anna Griffin® Lovely Layers 5″ x 7″ Cardstock Kit 354-744 – 1, White Floral 5”x7” Cardstock Cut to 1.5”x4” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Lovely Layers 5″ x 7″ Cardstock Kit 354-744 – 1, Ivory Floral 5”x7” Cardstock Cut 1”x4.75” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Pallet II 12”x12” Cardstock 505105 – 1, 12”x12” Hot Pink Cardstock Cut to 5”x6” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Wishful Thinking Dies & Folders Set 538-144 – Happy, 3, RD, Birthday, Grand, Daughter Dies
- 1, Anna Griffin® Foil Balloon Sticker
- 2, Red Floral Embellishments
- 1, Lavender Floral Embellishment
- Anna Griffin® Perfect Bows 430694 – Small Pink Bow
- Double-sided Adhesive (Tape Runner)
- Foam Adhesive
Black and White Floral- 1.5”x4”
Blue and White Floral- 1.25”x4.5
Ivory Floral-1”x4.75” Layer
Green Floral- 1.25”x6.75
- Cut a notch on the right side of each floral strip.
2. Attach foil balloon sticker about .75” from left side of card.
3. Die cut words from fuchsia strips of cardstock. Adhere as follows:
- Happy – white floral strip
- 3rd – blue floral strip
- Birthday – ivory floral strip
- Grand Daughter – green floral strip
4. Adhere strips to card base overlapping white floral over blue floral, ivory floral over blue floral and ivory floral over green floral, using foam adhesive.
5. Adhere red floral embellishment just below balloons with double-sided adhesive.
6. Attach blue floral embellishment to left side of card with double-sided adhesive.
7. Adhere remaining red floral embellishment beneath the first red floral embellishment with adhesive.
8. Attach bow.
We have several more videos coming your way this month. Every Friday in March you can craft with Anna here on the blog. Be sure to join us Monday for our next post of our Weekly Craft Wonder and a preview of our March 14th shows on HSN! Have a great weekend!