March 24, 2017 • Anna Griffin
Today, we’re going to show you how to use the Beribboned Frame Dies that we showed on HSN in January! These incredible cutting patterns are the crème de la crème of our dies! Top notch! What’s beautiful about this set is that they are inspired and modeled after gorgeous ribbon and you can even thread ribbon through the cut outs. There are so many ways that you can create with these, so let’s make a card together!
- Anna Griffin® Gold Cricut Cuttlebug™ Version 3 522-138
- Anna Griffin® Ivory Cards & Envelopes 505-052 – 1, 5”x7” Folded Card
- Anna Griffin® 5”x7”Metallic Card Layers 395-630 – 3, Gold 5”x7” Cardstock Layers 1, 5”x7” Layer, Cut 1, 4”x6” Layer and 1, 3.25”x3.25” Layer
- 1, 12”x12” Red Cardstock Cut to 5”x7” Layer and 3.75”x5.75” Layer
- Anna Griffin® Love & Easter Dies 522-176 – Flower Die
- Anna Griffin® Ornamental Frame Dies 457-839 – Beribboned Frame Die
- Anna Griffin® Love & Easter Embossing Folders 522-177 – Wildflower Blooms Folder
- 1, Sentiment Embellishment
- 4, Flower Stickers
- Gold Ink Pad
- Anna Griffin® Tool N One – Foam Ink Dauber
- Double-sided Adhesive (Tape Runner)
- Foam Adhesive
1. Adhere 5”x7” red layer to the folded ivory card base with double-sided adhesive.
3. Center and attach 4”x6” gold layer to base with double-sided adhesive.
4. Emboss 4”x6” red layer with the Wildflower Blooms folder. Lightly ink embossed area with gold ink pad using foam dauber. Center and attach to card base with double-sided adhesive.
5. Die cut gold layer with the flower die. Attach to left side of card approximately 1.25” down from top with double-sided adhesive.
6. Approximately .25” from bottom of card adhere sentiment with foam adhesive.
7. Adhere flower stickers on both sides of sentiment with double-sided adhesive.
Here is the finished product! Anyone would be thrilled to receive this beauty!
Speaking of beauty, we just had to share this incredible flower-filled basket of gorgeous that Sue Kurdt sent to our office. Everyone here at Anna Griffin Inc. oohed and ahhed over how creative Sue is! She used her Cricut to cut scanned flowers and bows and our new Pocket Dies for the base! Sue, this is so appreciated and was perfect for celebrating the first day of spring!
Monday is going to be a big day! We have our first Product Preview for May 9th, our last Weekly Craft Wonder and another tutorial to start off the week! This week is also the last week of National Craft Month, and there are 7 more grab bags to be given out for participation! Keep sharing those amazing projects! Also, you heard it here first, we are going to be doing a Facebook Live interview with Anna on Friday where there will be a special appearance by Georgie! So much fun!
We hope this post inspires you to bust out your set of Beribboned Dies and make something beautiful this weekend! Have a great day and see you soon!