January 15, 2018 • Anna Griffin
For those of you who purchased the Make Something You Love Educational Curriculum with the Cricut Maker in October we have a post for you! Please note that you can now purchase this kit individually if you missed out or already had a Maker by clicking here. Now, you can further your Cricut skills and create amazing projects! This curriculum, along with the other MSYL with Anna Griffin kits provide you with the materials, projects and video instruction to make something YOU love (with a little help from us)! Let’s take a look at what you get and how to use it!
There are 7 complete bundles in the Make Something You Love Auto Ship, with the first being paper! This set of projects is designed to be all about Valentine’s Day! The beautiful florals, damask pattern and glitter papers work together to create incredible projects with either your Cricut Maker (or your Cricut Explore Air 2 for the paper, vinyl, and iron on kits).
In the MSYL Paper Kit you’ll get:
- (5) 0.3 Extra-fine point pens
- (5) 12″ x 12″ sheets of glitter card stock – (Gold, Silver, Black, White and Bronze)
- (12) 12″ x 12″ sheets of Rose Medley Double Sided Card Stock
- Make Something You Love Paper Material Kit Digital Image Set code card – (15 digital images)
- Instruction sheet
- Rose Medley project insert
Let’s take a look at the incredible projects you can create! Follow the link on each project to get started, and view the tutorial videos at learn.cricut.com/anna-griffin.
Make a scrapbook page to show off your most cherished memories. This gorgeous page highlights any special occasion! https://design.cricut.com/#/design/67625421
We all like to get a little something, and with this pretty box you can give a little something! Fill this box with sweets, treats or anything worthy of such a beautiful presentation. https://design.cricut.com/#/design/67636847
Be the hostess with the mostest with this adorable candy bag toppers! Your party favors have never looked so good! https://design.cricut.com/#/design/67622075
You’re going to love this flip card, and the way that it combines moving pieces and lovely patterns. Send this card to a loved one for the perfect Valentine! https://design.cricut.com/#/design/67643077
Create party decor that wows! This 3 heart banner combines Valentine’s Day colors, a beautiful rose pattern, glitter paper and intricate cuts to make a banner like no other! https://design.cricut.com/#/design/67622508
- ADD MORE: This bundle comes with 15 images plus print then cut flowers, so search through the bundle to find the perfect finishing touch to all of your projects.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: All of our MSYL projects are fully customizable. Change the size or colors to make a project that is all your own.
- HELPFUL TOOLS: A bone folder helps to make a perfectly creased fold. It is great for making perfect rosettes!
- CHECK YOUR MAT: The right mat can make all the difference when cutting with your Cricut Maker. Use the “Light Grip” mat for paper and card stock, “Standard Grip” for heavy card stock and glitter paper, and the “Strong Grip” mat for kraft board.
- CHANGE MATS: Before cutting, you can move from one mat to another by clicking on the top left corner of the object in design space. You can also move the object around on the mat by clicking on the object and dragging. Use these tricks to get the most cuts out of your materials.
In the auto shipment of the MSYL with Anna Griffin program, there are new images, materials and instructions every 8 weeks, so you can make 2018 the year of creating with your Cricut Maker! Next month you will get the Make Something You Love with Felt – Auto Ship February 2018.
The rest of auto shipments are dedicated to materials that we all want to cut with our Cricut machines:
Make Something You Love with Vinyl – Auto Ship April 2018
Make Something You Love with Iron On – Auto Ship June 2018
Make Something You Love with Printables – Auto Ship August 2018
Make Something You Love with Faux Leather – Auto Ship October 2018
Make Something You Love with Fabric – Auto Ship December 2018
What’s not to love? These Make Something You Love Kits make it easy to create projects with the contents of each box! Have you started your kit yet? We’ve seen some great results on the Cricut Maker Facebook page. Comment below and tell us what you love making for the ones you love!