October 22, 2019 • Anna Griffin
If you missed out on our Christmas Gingerbread House Easel Card Dies last month, this is your opportunity to get them for your holiday cards! With this set of dies, you’ll be able to cut the easel base, the decorative house front and all of the embellishments to decorate the house. This week, we will have the very last quantity of these beloved dies on our website. Get yours here: https://annagriffin.com/product/gingerbread-house-easel-dies/.
Today we want to show you how easy it is to use these amazing dies and multiple papers to create the pieces you need for a festive card.
Here are the dies you get with our Gingerbread House Easel Card Dies.
- To start, cut your card base with the die face down.
2. Next, cut the shadow layer and the front layer of the gingerbread, both face down into the mat to emboss.
3. One of the quickest and easiest ways to cut all the embellishments is to plan your paper. Use scraps or cut the necessary pieces of paper down to all fit the die; that way you can cut almost all of your pieces at one time.
4. We left extra space to be able to cut another window, peppermint shadow layer and peppermint tree out of the paper.
5. By cutting into the mat, you cut and emboss your embellishments at the same time.
6. Assemble the card easel and shadow layer. Add the front of the card to your shadow layer.
7. Decorate as you would a real gingerbread house with your detail die cuts.
7. Add embellishments and a sentiment to hold your easel card upright.
Here are some examples of Gingerbread House Easel Dies that we love. From classic gingerbread colors to non-traditional colors, you can’t go wrong with these dies.
We hope that this Made Easy video inspires you to get crafty with this adorable die set! So much fun!