November 5, 2019 • Anna Griffin
When crafting, it’s always good to find new ways to use your folders, dies, diecuts and sentiments. Today, we are going to be making Christmas cards using our Christmas Greetings Dies. If you don’t have them, you can get them at a special price this week! These gorgeous dies create ornaments, snow globes, shaker cards and intricate hand calligraphy. We’re going to show you a new way to use this set!
Make sure to watch the video for more ideas!
- Christmas Greetings Dies
- Empress machine
- Opulent Border Dies
- Craft Knife/ scissors
- Double sided tape
- Foam tape
- Gold matte cardstock
- Cut (1) at 4 ½ x 4 1/2
- Cut (2) at 3×7
- 1, 10 x 7 folded Ivory card to 5×7
- Pastel Plaid Cardstock-
- 1, 5 x 7 Blue Plaid Layer
- Holly embellishments
Seasons Greetings Card
- Take a 5 x 7 ivory card, and adhere the 5 x 7 blue plaid layer with double-sided adhesive
2. Cut the Season’s Greetings Sentiment with the shadow layer
3. Take the Christmas sentiment die and cut off the circle portion, making sure to cut the continuous lines
4. Using gold matte paper 3×5 strips, die cut two of the gold Opulent Border Dies
5. Adhere to each end of the green 3 ¼ x 5 piece of paper
6. Adhere to the front of the card, trim edges
7. Use foam tape to glue down sentiment and holly leaves.
8. The holly embellishments keep the sentiment in place
Here is another card idea using the Merry Christmas sentiment.
You can use the Joy to the World sentiment too!
We hope that you enjoyed today’s Made Easy video and that you’re joining us on HSN today. Crafting during Craft Day is always a lot of fun!
Bye for now,